". . .the word of God is not bound." II Tim. 2:9b

Friday, August 2, 2019

Fun and Inspiring Pinterest Boards for Teachers, Just in Time for Back to School

Hello, August! Let the countdown begin!

One of my most popular blog posts gives readers links to some of my teacher-y Pinterest boards with all sorts of back-to-school goodness for teachers in all grade levels. Since it's a new school year and I've changed up my Pinterest world a bit, I thought I'd share with you again.

Also new, you can now find me on Instagram @amyballardwriter. I post what's new in my TPT store, books I'm currently reading, resources for teachers, sales and freebies, and other eye candy for teachers.

Without further ado, here are my favorite Pinterest boards for your enjoyment!


Classroom/Content
Elementary
American Lit
Teaching HS (primarily ELA-focused)
Google Awesomeness (tips and tricks for teachers using all things Google)
Writing Fiction
Teacher Supplies (Okay, I love this one!)
Classroom Decor (with eight sections for themes, etc.)
Classroom Management
Teaching Vocabulary


For the Teacher's Well-Being
Christian Teacher, Public School
Smart, Professional Clothes (now with sections for accessories, shoes, etc.)
Painting
Lemons ("Squeeze the Day!" classroom theme, anyone?)
Travel Soon (with lots of fun, vintage travel poster art)
Healing Garden (Take a walk in my garden! It's soothing!)
Healthy -Ish Snacks
Living Coral 2019 (Pantone-inspired color board)
Blessings (Can I get an "Amen"?)
Books to Read in My Nonexistent Reading Nook When It Rains
Teacher Gifts
The Florist Shop
Writing Space


What's your classroom theme for fall 2019?
Follow a favorite teacher-pinner? Share with us in the comments so we can share the love!



No comments: