". . .the word of God is not bound." II Tim. 2:9b

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Coming Tomorrow: Guest Blogger Melody Smith from The Word Wise Writer

Melody Smith
It was so much fun meeting new people at the P20 Educator Conference in Twin Falls last week. One of the new friendships I formed is with Melody Smith, a fellow teacher-blogger who attended my Choose Your Own Adventure narrative writing session. After getting to know her just a little, I asked her to write a guest blog post for me, which I'm excited to share tomorrow. Melody blogs at The Word Wise Writer and tweets @wordwisewriter, so be sure to stop by and get to know this middle school teacher, writer, and proud mom and grandmother. And stop by tomorrow for her take on those busy days of parenting when it's tough to keep our priorities in order.

No comments: