". . .the word of God is not bound." II Tim. 2:9b

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Two stories accepted for publication

As always in my free time, I've been sending out pieces of writing to publishers during my "shelter at home" season. What a thrill to check my email this morning and find two acceptances waiting for me!

One story is a flash fiction that will be published in an upcoming online issue of Crack the Spine Literary Magazine.

The second, a short story, will appear in Barely South Review this spring.

More details as they emerge. In the meantime, if you would like to check out some of my previous work, stop by Penultimate Peanut Magazine to read "The Ghosts of the Composers," a flash fiction story. You can also hear me read my story "A Meandering Blue" on the podcast Second Hand Stories. I hope you enjoy!

No comments: