". . .the word of God is not bound." II Tim. 2:9b

Monday, July 18, 2016

The Outlaw Takes a Bride Is Finalist in Will Rogers Medallion Awards

I wanted to share the news that my mom's book The Outlaw Takes a Bride is a finalist in the 2016 Will Rogers Medallion Awards. For those of us who love clean romance novels, that's good to hear. The Bible tells us to "approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ" (Philippians 1:10 KJV). It's nice to see inspirational fiction being picked as a finalist in a prestigious contest like this one.

Susan Page Davis did an interview here for her newest book, River Rest, earlier this summer. I just finished reading that one, and it was sweet and fun, though it did make me homesick for Maine.


Also making me miss my home state is another of my mom's new books, Tearoom for Two. It's a contemporary cozy mystery from Guideposts Books.

I hope you've enjoyed some good reading this summer, and not just those very important professional journals and ed books! Leave a comment to share your summer reads, then hop over to Facebook to congratulate Susan!

1 comment:

Susan Page Davis said...

Thanks for the nice surprise shout-out! I'm honestly not trying to make you homesick. Just writing what I know.